- Most of my vintage watches are 40+ years old and are delicate mechanical rarities. Unless specified, watch service history is unknown.
- In the descriptions, I indicate any mechanical flaws or problems with timekeeping to the best of my knowledge.
- I give each watch a thorough examination within my limited scope of watchmaking expertise and will wear the watch for a few days to monitor accuracy.
- Unless a watch is listed as “serviced,” it is the buyer’s responsibility to have the timepiece inspected and cleaned by a professional watchmaker upon receipt.
- Vintage watches are not like modern quartz watches and it is normal for a mechanical watch to gain or lose 1-2 minutes a day.
- Despite what a vintage watch may say on the dial or caseback, these pieces have not been pressure tested for water resistance. Keep them dry and away from all water sources, including rain.
- Payment should be done via bank wire, I cannot accept credit cards.
- Details will be provided upon request, or during checkout of you item.
- I cannot ship until bank wires have been confirmed and funds have been received.
- I normally ship via Dutch Mail (PostNL) but if desired can also send via DHL.
- Shipping costs are calculated based on your location.
- International buyers must be aware of their duty and custom taxes before purchasing. These fees will be at the expense of the buyer, and no allowances will be made on the price of the watch to offset these fees. Additionally, I do declare the full amount in order to be able to fully insure the watch.
- Watches are packaged with the utmost care and with plenty of padding.
- I strive to get the watch in the mail the day after the order is placed and you will receive a shipping notice via email with a tracking number.
- Within EU returns are accepted within 3 days of watch being delivered if you are not satisfied.
- Return shipping will be at the expense of the buyer and must be shipped insured, and a 10% restocking fee will be deducted (unless there is a mechanical defect)
- In order to receive a refund, the watch must of course be in the same condition as it was when packaged.
- I’m afraid I cannot accept returns if you are outside the EU. In this case, please ask any questions you may have before buying and note that I don’t mind sending additional pictures.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.